Saturday, July 11, 2009

Breakfast

So, this morning I was totally stoked, the first weekend since Jake's been cleared for soft foods. An opportunity to flex my culinary muscles (atrophied though they may be) with something like a real, sink your albeit broken teeth into, breakfast.

"So, what'll you have? Biscuits and gravy? Chili Omelet? Chile Rellenos? Multi-grain Waffles? Sourdough Pancakes? Hmm? Whatever you want!"

"I just want a smoothie."

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I was at your house for breakfast. I'd have all of the above!

    I LOVE that picture of Leo, by the way. Makes me LOL (and SQTM). Poor boy.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. Kath beat me as first commenter again.

    I want to come to your house for breakfast too. Yum.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! ha! Kids they're so fickle, boy doesn't know he's born...please adopt me please, I'd eat breakfast and wash up afterwards.

    In fact;I'm booking my plane ticket, so I can have breakfast at your house as well, ever thought of opening a cafe.

    Jake:- eat your breakfast or you'll never grow up to be a big boy!!!!just stay away from the broccoli.....it tastes as bad as it looks.

    Much love,
    Lia
    xx
    ps did Jake ever see the angel we put up for him the day of his op?

    ReplyDelete